Saturday, November 12, 2011

Past goal...175 pounds

So I have been really busy lately but I have gotten to my first goal of 180 pounds....!!! Yeah meeee!! But now I want to get down to 165 pounds....I am 10 pounds away from that! I’m so excited about my continued success, I am not as strict as I was in the beginning, but continue to lose weight. My plan is to get back on plan....I have 10 more pounds to lose and want to maintain that weight loss once I’m there. I am dating a man who lives in New York; I am going to visit around the first of December and am sooo excited. I am happy about where this may lead me. *175 pounds*
*185 pounds*
*178 pounds Halloween*

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you have had tremendous success! Congratulations on reaching and surpassing your first goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete