Monday, March 1, 2010

Wii Wii Wii all thw way home

Ok so I bought a Wii about two weeks ago, but just bought the Wii Fitness this past Sunday. I am so excited about it, I hope this helps in my battle. I set my Mii up today and it states I have a BMI of 43, oooch!! I am OBESE; I want to bring it down to 25. I’ve decided I am not going to have a goal weight, more like a goal BMI. Now tomorrow morning I “plan” to get up early and work out, I also plan on making a good breakfast and lunch for my son…. The thing is in the morning I’m going to want to sleep an extra 5 mins and that turns into 30-45 min extra. I’m crazy…
You should hear me with the kids, I’m telling them all day about what to eat what not to eat… shaking my head!! I eat any and everything, but I went to the grocery store and bought all fruit, veggies, meat, grains, dairy. I really tried to stay out of the aisles. So this is what I look like now:

No comments:

Post a Comment