Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas finally OVER!!

OK so I went kinda nutz this year for Christmas, its just that last year I was REALLY broke and bought nothing. So when I came into some cash this year I was like "I'm going to buy these kids everything", well now I'm so tired and ready for the new year to start. I mean the day was beautiful and the kids said it was the best, and I had a great time, I was just cranky because I was up all night wrapping gifts and cooking. But now I'm back and ready for Jan 1, you know why??? I'm that much closer to my surgery date!!! I am getting very nerves about it, and what my life will be like after...Im having my surgery in Mexico by DR Ortiz, if you have had it done by him please give me some info, I would so be happy! Also in Jan I'm going to Cancun for 4 days...wooohooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment