Monday, May 9, 2011

Feelin good, Looking good....

I know it's been quite some time since I last blogged, but in honor of my new follower I felt it was time to update all my peeps!!

I must say that this has been fairly easy...aside from all the head hunger and my mind playing games with me. OK so my surgery went really well, I went to Mexico and was treated wonderfully; the hotel and hospital were all I expected plus some. OK now flash forward 6 weeks (I think) and I have lost 43 pounds....yay me!!! I have been eating solid food since 5 weeks and have been doing pretty well, I do get full fast so I don’t eat that much. I eat two to three small meals a day and drink a protein drink, and water sometimes coffee. I don’t eat carby things, and I try to get only protein in, I really miss salads and veggies but I'm working on that slowly. Anyway I really hope by 6 months out I'm 100 pounds down, but I'm not going to stress about it. I have not bought anything new; I have way too many clothing sizes in my closet so I got that covered. Lets me see what ells......I feel lighter, I have more energy, and I think I look better. I promise I will upload a new pic once I get to 50 pounds gone. I'm really happy I did this; I am not (to) hungry so it’s been easy not to eat everything in sight. Although I find myself drawn to the cooking and travel channel more now than before. It’s like I want to just fantasize about all the things I can’t eat...crazy!! Anyway thank you for sticking with me and I do love reading all of your blogs, I think you guys are doing fabulous and I draw on you guys for inspiration.

1 comment: