Monday, January 3, 2011

Yes I can!!!

To day is the first Monday of the year, let me just say I didnt want to get out of bed this morning. I went to work last night then to the grocrey store, I was really tired when I got home around 11:30 pm, thank god my daughter was asleep! So did I go to bed?? NO because all of you guys have such great blogs I spend most nights into early mornings reading them. I came across two blogs last night from two women who have had surgery with my surgeon, so I was very excited to read them. I cant tell you how ready I am to take this next step in my life, I cant ever remember a time when I was at a "normal" weight...My dad asked me on New Years "Ashley have you seen Jennifer hudson lately?" I'm like of course, I think she is beautiful although I don't think she needs to lose any more weight, he said "maybe you could look into Weight Watchers", my dad seems to have forgotten that:
1. I have been fat all my life, its not like I just put on weight after the kids or something.
2. I have done WW more then a couple of times and I never lose any weight and I always waist my money.
He is just trying I know...

So I'm going to enroll in a english and math class for the spring semester, I need to complete these classes in order to apply for nursing school. Im looking forward to it, I love school I wish I could just go full time and not have to work but what ever amount of time I can spend on my education is fine with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment