Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm a big cry baby....

I have been trying to lose weight my whole life but two years ago after I gave birth to my daughter I thought that I could just chill for a couple weeks then get back on the band wagon. OK so the picture I have up on my profile was taken when I was 8 months pregnant, the picture below was taken recently. The point is I gave up, I lost all motivation, and couldn't figure out what I was going to do. Now I think alot has to do with post pardon depression plus I was in a very bad relationship with my kids father. All I did that first year was breast feed, sit watch TV, and eat!! My daughter is going to be three this May and I'm bigger then I have ever been. I have tried every diet plan, bought ever diet book and magazine. I really want this surgery to happen and am looking forward to having it, I'm just worried that its another attempt at weight loss but it may not work (I may not work the program). I really want to succeed, I want to do this then move on with my life, right now my weight is stopping me from truly living the way I want to. I guess I just have to tell myself that every day, I want to remember how I feel today and never feel this way again. I will win this battle!!!!
On a lighter note, I think my ex has finally gotten the picture. I am so happy that he is out of my life and I dont think twice about telling him its over! I cant believe I wasted so much of my time with him, but had I not then lil miss Marley would not be here. Everything happens for a reason and I am OK with that. On tho bigger and better things!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment