Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Countdown time 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

OK so I know I’m a really bad blogger, I have been M.I.A. and I’m sorry. My plan is to start blogging on a regular basis and since I’m finally getting my surgery I’m sure I will have more to talk about. I’m starting my high protein/liquid diet tomorrow and then off to Mexico next Wednesday. I’m extremely nerves and scared.

On another note; I just found out that a rapper named Paul Wall from Houston TX (yes music rapper) had the VSG surgery on 12/31/09 and has since lost over 100 pounds. I’m really excited about this cuz it will bring allot more awareness to this type of WLS.

Before 320


After 215

Very cool right??

Thank you all for staying with me on this journey, it has only just began!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your upcoming surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!

    If you need anything or have questions feel free to message me!

    ReplyDelete