Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting nerves again...

So I'm two weeks away from surgery and this time around I'm really nerves. I think the last time I was so focused on the money, the kids, and my father coming that I was to stressed to feel anything ells. Now the surgery is paid, the kids are going to be with family, and my dad is not coming till end of April so I'm left feeling all the feelings I should have been in the first place.
I have this picture in my head of what I want to look like at the end of this, but I know that my body will look the way its supposed to, nothing I can do about that. But what if I don't like myself, what if I don't even lose the weight. I love sweets and the idea that I can no longer eat sweets is hard to except. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to do this and I'm going to stick to the book, but I'm just feeling scared.

3 comments:

  1. You are going to do GREAT! I am 4 days postop and feeling really good - just blogged all about surgery too! I wish you all the best and am sure things will go really well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i know its nerve wracking...but ure gonna do great. Its the best thing I ever did and U will feel the same way too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do GREAT!

    :)

    If you have any questions, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete