Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today is the DAY!!!!

I'm so thankful to everyone here that reads my blog; it makes me feel so good. I love reading everyone ells blogs to, most of the time I go to the very beginning of your journey and read to the present and let me tell you they are all like really good books you can’t put down!!

I 'm nerves and scared, and worried. I want to come out of this strong and determined, I pray there are no complications, I pray that my kids are safe without me, and I pray that this will help me lose the weight. I will update yall on my progress.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you. I'm sure you are through it by now, and you know the drill, sip, walk, rest, repeat. Hope it went perfect, looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete